InSyBio Suite delivers over Internet high-performance, user-friendly and installation free tools to biology researchers with minimum knowledge of software usage. It is based on a series of patented or in the process of getting a patent pipelines, algorithms and tools that have been recognized and awarded by the academic community. Using InSyBio Suite, biology researchers can save time and a significant amount of money while reassuring high performance and robustness in their data analysis.
The current version of InSyBio Suite includes the following tools:
- InSyBio Interact: a tool offering prepossessing and analysis options for proteomics and interactomics biological data and prediction of protein interactions;
- InSyBio ncRNAseq: a tool for the analysis of non-coding RNA molecules and extraction of biomarkers from them;
- InSyBio BioNets: a tool which enables the application of data mining techniques on biological networks and the analysis of transcriptomics datasets for biomarker discovery;
- InSyBio Data Store: a set of tools for storing and managing biological datasets.
This demo version presents the functionalities and demonstrates the knowledge extracted from the analysis tools. It does not allow uploading datasets but can only be used for demonstration purposes using some pre-uploaded datasets.
If you want to try InSyBio Suite with your datasets, we are offering a full functional version for a month. We anticipate that you can use our tools for your research and help us to make them better.
Follow this three steps procedure to get a free evaluation version of InSyBio Suite for one month:
- Send an email at email@example.com with the following information: Name, Surname, Institution, Position
- We will contact you about your request (1 or 2 business days) sending you the credentials and information to login in InSyBio Suite
- Login and begin your journey in Biomarker Discovery and Intelligent Analysis
For more details about InSyBio's services and for downloading the latest white papers of InSyBio tools please visit www.insybio.com.